- We will make every attempt to satisfy your trip requests.
- We will send you an acknowledgement of your reservation within 7 days of receipt.
- Please keep in touch via email with any questions, which will be answered promptly. CELESTIAL Members, your travel concierge will contact you directly
- Your yearly fees include everything BUT: airfare, travel or accident insurance (a good idea), personal or communication expenses, special spirits (bring your own, but we try to maintain a well stocked bar), scuba diving, and crew tips (appreciated but not expected).
- Please understand WE ARE NOT A SCHOOL AND DO NOT TRY TO BE. You or any of your guests should be able to stay upwind comfortably.
As Members of The Cabrinha Quest, part of your yearly fees will go towards offsetting the carbon impact of your travel (flights, etc.) to and from Discovery. Don’t worry- this is all handled by us. One more reason you can relax.
Each leg begins and ends at 12 noon on the day stated in the schedule. Our arrival in the port of destination is generally one day early to allocate the necessary time for customs clearance and provide you time to reconfirm airline tickets, pack up, and do some exploring. It is unfortunately not possible to join the boat earlier than 12 noon, or stay later as the time between trips is needed for maintenance, crew breaks, and provisioning. Please plan on arriving at least 24 hours before the start of your voyage. Spend the night(s) in a hotel, so that you’ll have a chance to get over jet lag and be well rested and acclimatized when you come aboard. This extra day(s) means less chance of holding up the start of the trip because of late flights or baggage. You may want to consider planning a night or more ashore at our destination, before flying home.
We are pleased to offer CELESTIAL members Travel /Concierge Services through our partner Aspen Travel Inc., which has been providing customized travel solutions out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming since 1983. CELESTIAL members also have a personal concierge, Audrey Sorensen to handle all your travel needs to and from Discovery, a very good friend of ours and someone who is intimately familiar with our operations. Audrey also lives in Jackson Hole.
Your first point of contact for all travel needs should be Audrey. She can be reached by cell at +1 307 690 8513 (please be considerate of time, she is on mountain time -6 GMT) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspen Travel Inc. standard business hours are 7:30am – 7:00pm (MST), Monday – Friday; 9:30am – 2:00pm, Saturday.
Phone: 307-733-7893 Toll Free: 800-223-4059
You can also email them through their website: https://www.aspentravel.com/contact/email.asp
We have arranged for a group plan for all members and guests of the expedition through Seven Corners Insurance. You will not be able to board unless you are signed on with this insurance in advance. Please take a moment to apply online. It takes just a few minutes and costs only a few dollars a day and WELL worth it. Cabrinha Quest Member Insurance
All the details of our customized Travel Insurance for members and guests can be found in our Members Travel Insurance document.
And Finally (if you haven’t done so already):